![]() |
| our new home! |
Lavender Hill- our new home
Life at Lavender Hill- a blog to keep track of whats going on there
We buy our first house next week, and I literally could not be more excited! We started our house hunting journey 2 months ago, and haven't looked back. After what would be considered a relatively easy process, we got the call on June 22 that our offer was accepted and the house could be ours. After inspections, reports, surveys, and mortgage underwriting, we close on August 28.
Sometimes I still don't believe that this is going to be ours, but I can't wait to put our touch on it. It's a home we want to grow up and grow in too, and can't wait for it to start. I have tons of plans (and seem to change my mind on a daily basis) for the Lav and can't wait to share them on this blog.
Wish us luck next week as we start this journey into homeownership!
xox

No comments:
Post a Comment